CalaChem has a well established process for managing fast track new product introductions (NPIs) from siting evaluation and enquiry winning through project definition, detail design, construction commissioning and manufacture.
Each stage of the product delivery process is supported by in depth technical assessment, hazard studies, process flow sheeting and quality assurance. Regulatory requirements, commercial and customer needs are carefully integrated. CalaChem has a number of highly experienced project managers and technical personnel who have a proven track record in delivering new product introductions.
Key Skills in NPI
- Regulatory compliant facilities
- Hazard evaluation for new chemical processes
- Labs and pilot scale capabilities
- Process and hazard studies
- QC method development
- Project Management and commissioning
- Process development and optimization
- Operational Excellence
- Total confidentiality
- Fast response to customer queries